python-netsnmpagent version 0.3 has just been released. Among other things it now comes with a ChangeLog. Highlights:
- API change: “oidstr” and “initval” args were swapped
- Support for SNMP contexts (thanks to Steven Hiscocks)
- Compatibility with net-snmp versions <5.6
- Bugfixes (eg. for counter wrapping, register scalar variables properly)
- As usual, the direct source is the GitHub repo.
- The source distribution .tar.gz for this release can be downloaded from the PyPI page.
- Binary RPMs for SuSE distributions will be up later as soon as I find out how to build proper RPMs for both SuSE and non-SuSE distributions.