python-netsnmpagent version 0.5.0 has just been released.
This release mainly brings new features:
- Support for detecting connection establishment/failure in spite of net-snmp API limitations.
- Support for custom net-snmp log handlers.
- Export module’s version to enable version checks.
Ways to get the software:
- As usual, the source is available at the GitHub repo.
- The source distribution .tar.gz for this release can be downloaded from the PyPI page.
- You can either build binary RPMs for your local (SUSE) distribution yourself (download and make rpms) or pick them up from my Open Build service project — just click on the Repositories tab and one of the Go to download repository links.