python-netsnmpagent version 0.6.0 has just been released.
This release is the first to officially introduce Python 3 support
while staying compatible with Python 2.6 and 2.7. It was tested with
Other changes since 0.5.3:
- Introduction of the netsnmptestenv Python module
- Introduce test cases using nose as testing framework
- Fix packaging of examples
Please note that by contrast to 0.5.x and earlier releases the license for python-netsnmpagent has changed to the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), version 3.
- the source is available on Github.
- the source distribution .tar.gz archive can be downloaded from the project’s PyPI page.
- You can either build binary RPMs for your local distribution yourself (download and make rpms) or pick them up from my Open Build service project — just click on the Repositories tab and one of the Go to download repository links.